→ 19 Sep 12 at 6 pm
Red Durkin, author of “A Roman Incident” from THE COLLECTION.
In Red Durkin’s short story, Charlie, a teenager from Alabama has decided to find out if she has what it takes to achieve her dream-–of becoming a competitive eater.
The Collection ships October 16th and is available for pre-order now in paperback and hardcover editions.
This is one of my favorite things in the Collection.
I devoured the loving hell out of this story while pretending to make coffee before getting in my truck at work today. I think I managed it in about seven minutes (I read fast- survival mechanism left over from middle school- but I also wanted to get the whole thing into my head so I could think on it while I was working on a house today). Go read, world.
- queerbookclub reblogged this from topsidepress
- bgnarly3 likes this
- prettyqueer reblogged this from topsidepress
- blickblocks likes this
- yoursecretary likes this
- jackrad likes this
- jackrad reblogged this from topsidepress
- boredangry likes this
- badhawaiian-shirts likes this
- zelamish reblogged this from interpretivescreaming and added:
- rjmakes likes this
- braidedhate reblogged this from interpretivescreaming and added:
- interpretivescreaming reblogged this from boredangry and added:
- interpretivescreaming likes this
- boredangry reblogged this from topsidepress and added:
- surelock likes this
- topsidepress posted this